Monday 25 March 2013

From A Pack To A Top Loader: Rookie Redemption #2

I am really starting to believe in beginners luck. Last week I bought three packs of 2012-2013 Upper Deck Series 1 and three packs of 2012-2013 Upper Deck Black Diamond. I cracked all of them on my lunch break and was not disappointed with what I saw. The hit out of the six packs was the following -



After doing a little research I found the following on the Upper Deck blog. As you can see these are pretty limited and very exciting.


 I can't wait to redeem this and see who I get. Does anyone have any predictions or thoughts as to who it will be?

-CBC

3 comments:

  1. Nice! You're definitely having some good luck with your packs lately, will be interesting to see who this redemption turns into...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I would have a good guess but with the inability to put any of this years guys on cards with the 12/13 designation, it almost seems like UD should wait and make these 13/14 cards. But barring that little hiccup, it's either going to be Conacher, Tarasenko, or Huberdeau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part of me is hoping it will be Jake Allen. I have high hopes for that guy

    ReplyDelete